For over 20 years “Restaurant Week” is celebrated in numerous cities around the globe such as New York, London, Paris, Moscow, Sydney, Beijing and Rio, just to name a few. So Lima, the world’s gastronomic capital and a food lover paradise, has to be part of it as well. Since 2014 some of Lima’s best restaurants participate in the Lima Restaurant Week offering a special lunch or dinner menu with different options for starter, main course and dessert at a sensational preferential price of only S/. 59 (about US$ 17).
For the 4th edition of the Lima Restaurant Week the extremely talented chefs of 21 different first class restaurants in Lima and Callao created some incredibly delicious menus that even people like you and I can afford to enjoy. And another good thing, this Lima Restaurant Week supports “Techo” (which means roof), a non-profit-organization helping to fight extreme poverty in various Latin American countries by constructing housing and implementing social inclusion programs.
Which restaurants participate at the Lima Restaurant Week?
Contemporary and Creativ Cuisine
- La Balanza in San Isidro, Lima
- Maras (Hotel Westin) in San Isidro, Lima
- Nanka in La Molina, Lima
- Wallaq (Le Cordon Blue) in Miraflores, Lima
- 27 Tapas in San Isidro, Lima
- Marchand in Miraflores, Lima
- La Romantica in Miraflores, Lima
- La Vista (Hotel JW Mariott) in Miraflores, Lima
- Toshi Nikkei in Miraflores, Lima
- Tzuru in San Isidro, Lima
- Hotel B in Barranco, Lima
- La Forchetta in Miraflores, Lima
- La Locanda (Swissotel) in San Isidro, Lima
- Terra Cuina in Miraflores, Lima
- Alfresco in Miraflores, Lima
- ámaZ in Miraflores, Lima
- Cabos in La Punta, Callao
- Market 770 (Hotel Westin) in San Isidro, Lima
- Mayta in Miraflores, Lima
- Quimera (BTH Hotel) in San Borja, Lima
- Social Restaurante & Bar (Hotel Hilton) in Miraflores, Lima
How does Lima Restaurant Week work?
Food enthusiasts wanting to take advantage of the great offer have to make a reservation under this website. Here you find a list of all participating restaurant. Just click on each restaurant to see the special Lima Restaurant Week menu they offer their guests. Even though difficult, choose and make a reservation at your favorite place(s). Please note that drinks are not included in the preferential price. Lima restaurant week only runs until the 16th of November 2016. So hurry up and enjoy!