Unless otherwise stated, “Peru Telegraph” and its licensors (MediaOff / TE-Media) own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in this agreement.
You must not:
- Republish material from this website (including republication on another website).
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from the website.
- Show any material from the website in public.
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose.
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website and redistribute material from this website without prior authorization and written consent (except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution).
The automated and/or systematic collection of data from this website is prohibited.
You may request permission to use the copyright materials on this website by writing to us. To get in touch with us, please use our contact form.
Enforcement of copyright
“Peru Telegraph” and its licensors (MediaOff / TE-Media) take the protection of its copyright very seriously.
If “Peru Telegraph” and its licensors (MediaOff / TE-Media) discover that you have used its copyright materials in contravention of the license above, we may bring legal proceedings against you seeking monetary damages and an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.
If you become aware of any use of “Peru Telegraph” and its licensors (MediaOff / TE-Media) copyright materials that contravenes or may contravene the license above, please report this by getting in touch with us by using our contact form.
Last updated: 10th of September 2016