Afuera Fest in Lima 2020
Date: Friday, 07 February 2020
After last year’s huge success of its first edition, the Afuera Fest is back on the terrace of the Gran Teatro Nacional in Lima. So, let’s move outside again and enjoy the summer in the Peruvian capital with some great local bands.
During the months of February and March, the Ministry of Culture in cooperation with the Gran Teatro Nacional organizes the Afuera Fest 2020 offering a younger audience an alternative entertainment program this summer.
Each week a different band will take the stage providing great local music and ensuring a good time for everyone.
Below the Peruvian bands that participate in the Afuera Fest 2020:
- 07th of February 2020: Barrio Calavera - ska and cumbia mixed with the sounds of reggae, bolero, punk, rock, traditional Peruvian and Latin American music
- 13th of February 2020: Plutonio de Alto Grado - rock and feelin’
- 20th of February 2020: DJ Shushupe - Peruvian folk music fused with electronic beats
- 27th of February 2020: Liberato Kani - Peruvian rap and hip hop combined with Quechua lyrics and music
- 05th of March 2020: Colectivo Circo Band - mixture of different Peruvian and Latino rhythms, “tropical coolage”)
- 12th of March 2020: Cumbia All Stars - Peruvian cumbia
- 19th of March 2020: Difonía - Peruvian metal
- 26th of March 2020: Tito Marique & Cosa Nuestra - creole and Afro-Peruvian
Please note: The concerts are free. However, interested persons are required to register on Joinnus and download their free entrance ticket. Registration opens a week before each event.
- Friday, 07 February 2020
- Thursday, 13 February 2020
- Thursday, 20 February 2020
- Thursday, 27 February 2020
- Thursday, 05 March 2020
- Thursday, 12 March 2020
- Thursday, 19 March 2020
- Thursday, 26 March 2020