Lima Restaurant Week 2019
Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2019 - Sunday, 02 June 2019
Gourmets and food lovers pay attention: the Lima Restaurant Week is back where some of Lima’s best restaurants offer a special lunch and dinner menu for an exceptional price.
For over 20 years “Restaurant Week” is celebrated in numerous cities around the globe such as New York, London, Paris, Moscow, Sydney, Beijing. Rio and many more. In 2014 Lima, the world’s gastronomic capital and a food lover paradise, joined the concept and the highly successful Lima Restaurant Week was born.
Since then usually once a year some of Lima’s and Callao’s best restaurants participate in the Lima Restaurant Week and offer a special lunch or dinner menu with different options for starter, main course and dessert at a sensational preferential price of only S/. 69 (about US$ 20).
For this edition of the Lima Restaurant Week the extremely talented chefs of 25 different first-class restaurants in Lima and Callao created some incredibly delicious menus that even people like you and I can afford to enjoy.
And another good thing, this Lima Restaurant Week supports “Techo” (roof in Spanish), a non-profit-organization helping to fight extreme poverty in various Latin American countries by constructing housing and implementing social inclusion programs.
Which restaurants participate at the Lima Restaurant Week?
- Alzo in Surquillo; Chef: Renzo Miñan
- ámaZ in Miraflores; Chef: Pedro Miguel Schiafino
- Asnapa in Miraflores; Chef: Daniel Alatrista
- Cabos in La Punta, Callao; Chef: Diego Sorni
- El Olivar (Sonestra Hotel El Olivar) in San Isidro; Chef: Maylu Tang
- El Señorío de Sulco in Miraflores; Chef: Flavio Solórzano
- Hanzo in San Isidro; Chef: Yoshi Yamanija
- Hotel B in Barranco; Chef: Franco Hurtado
- Isolina in Barranco; Chef: José del Castillo
- KG Restaurante in Miraflores; Chef: Carla Dávila
- Kilo in Surco; Chef: Carolina Uechi
- La Cabrera in Surco
- La Niña in Miraflores; Chef: Andrés Orellana
- La Romantica in Miraflores; Chef: Oliver Gschliesser
- La Tiendecita Blanca in Miraflores; Chef: Isidro Ccolque
- La Trastienda, Costa Verde in Barranco; Chef: Víctor Flores
- Ma Osteria in Barranco; Chef: Hakan Kaynak
- Matilde in Miraflores; Chef: Alan Trujillo
- Museo Restaurant in Barranco; Chef: David Mayorga
- Nanka in La Molina and San Isidro
- Osteria Convivium in San Isidro; Chef: Rafael Estremadoyro
- Segundo Muelle, Costa Verde in Barranco; Sous-Chef: Luis Hilario Rivera
- Social Restaurante & Bar (Hotel Hilton) in Miraflores; Chef: Rafael Cohen
- Tribu – Cocina de Origin in Miraflores; Chef: Alonso Villanueva
- Wallaq (Le Cordon Blue) in Miraflores; Chef: Rodrigo Conroy
How does Lima Restaurant Week work?
Food enthusiasts wanting to take advantage of the great offer have to make a reservation on below mentioned website. There you find a list of all participating restaurants. Just click on each restaurant to see the special Lima Restaurant Week menu. Even though difficult, choose and make a reservation at your favorite place(s). Please note that drinks are usually not included in the preferential price.
- From Tuesday, 21 May 2019 to Sunday, 02 June 2019