Craft Beer Sessions in Lima 2019
Date: Friday, 24 May 2019 - Saturday, 25 May 2019
Beer lovers pay attention: the Craft Beer Sessions are back in town; this year with the motto “fruits”.
In this 7th edition of the Craft Beer Sessions fourteen of the most renowned craft breweries in Peru each present at least one completely new beer creation with any kind of fruit as one of the ingredients and one of their classics.
Among others participating craft breweries with their new beer creations include
- 7 Vidas with a Mango Milkshake IPA
- Barbarian with a Lucuma Vanilla Porter
- Barranco Beer Company with a Berliner Weiße with mascara cherries and lime
- Brewjula with their Hoppy saison with grapefruit and orange
- Cervecería del Valle with an American Wheat Beer with cupuaçu and cocoa
- Cumbres with a White IPA with camu camu and lulo
- Invictus with a Brut IPA with con lime and lemon drop pepper
- Lemaire with a Bière de Garde Ambrée with rasberries and blueberries
- Pacha with a Kolsch with pineapple and lime
- Red Cervecera with a Pilsner con granadilla and grapefruit
- Teach with a Mango Coconut Pale Ale
Wingman Alitas caters for hungry customers having their delicious wings and tasty burgers on sale.
Additionally, next to a variety of different craft beers merchandise including shirts, bags, prints, etc. are on sale and entertainment is guaranteed during the two-day event with for example live music from Sabor & Control, the Peruvian salsa band, or special activities for children on Saturday.
- From Friday, 24 May 2019 to Saturday, 25 May 2019