Afuera Fest 2019
Date: Tuesday, 26 February 2019
Let’s move outside and enjoy Lima’s summer with some great local bands on the recently inaugurated Terrace of the Gran Teatro Nacional.
During the months of February and March, the Ministry of Culture in cooperation with the Gran Teatro Nacional organizes the Afuera Fest 2019 offering a younger audience an alternative entertainment program this summer.
Each week a different band will take the stage providing great local music and ensuring a good time for everyone.
Below the Peruvian bands that participate in the Afuera Fest
- February 7, 2019: Sabor y Control – salsa orchestra from Lima
- February 12, 2019: Los Outsaiders – rock band from Lima
- February 19, 2019: Cimarrones Perú – Afro-Peruvian rock band from Lima
- February 26, 2019: La Patronal – Afro-Peruvian band from Lima
- March 5, 2019: Theremyn_4 – electronic, techno, new wave band from Lima
- March 12, 2019: La Renken – Reggae band from Lima
- March 19, 2019: Contracorriente – Rock band from Lima
- March 26, 2019: Los Mirlos – Cumbia band from Moyobamba, San Martín
- From Tuesday, 12 February 2019 to Tuesday, 26 March 2019
- Thursday, 07 February 2019