Acho 2018 - Bullfight festival in Lima
Date: Sunday, 25 November 2018 03:30 PM
November is the time of the year in Lima that many await and lots despise: the Feria Taurina del Señor de los Milagros, the largest bullfight festival in Peru, is held in Lima’s renowned Plaza de Acho.
Here, on 5 consecutive Sundays the world’s best toreros mostly from Spain, Mexico and Peru face the strongest and most impressive Peruvian bulls. The Sunday before the main event, usually the last Sunday in October, young talents demonstrate their skills.
Read the detailed article about bullfighting in Peru in our article Bullfight festival in Lima
Program of the Acho 2018 bullfight festival
- Sunday, 28 October 2018 03:30 PM
- Sunday, 04 November 2018 03:30 PM
- Sunday, 11 November 2018 03:30 PM
- Sunday, 18 November 2018 03:30 PM
- Sunday, 25 November 2018 03:30 PM
- Sunday, 02 December 2018 03:30 PM