The famous Russian Ballet Company (Russian State Ballet) led by respected choreographer and Bolshoi ballerina Vyacheslav Gordeyev is once again on tour in Peru.
In their Gala de Solistas they present extracts of the great classical ballets such as Swan Lake, Nutcracker, Don Quixote, Sleeping Beauty, Giselle and Scheherazade in 6 cities around Peru.
The Russian Ballet Company performs:
- In Trujillo at the Municipal Theater on Saturday, the 4th of February at 08.00 pm and Sunday the 5th of February as well at 08.00 pm
- In Piura at the Auditorio de la Universidad Nacional de Piura on February 8th and 9th at 08.00 pm (Tickets are sold at the Commercial Center Open Plaza)
- In Asia south of Lima at the Cultural Center on Saturday, the 11th of February at 08.30 pm
- In Arequipa at the Municipal Theater on February 13th to 15th at 08.00 pm
- In Cusco at the Municipal Theater from 17th to 19th of February at 08.00 pm (tickets available at the theater)
- In Lima at the Auditorio Santa Ursula in San Isidro on the 21st and 22nd of February at 08.00 pm
Tickets are available online at Teleticket, except for the performance in Piura and Cusco.